Friday, August 15, 2008

About Car Insurance

If you are a car owner in the Philippines, you should already know that the LTO (Land Transportation Office) now requires that you should get the required TPL (third party liability coverage) from their accredited insurer. You have no choice about that. However, for comprehensive coverage, it would be prudent to compare car insurance from different companies. "Cheaper" does not necessarily translate to "better" or "more practical". And of course, different people have different needs for their insurance coverage. Also take note that you cannot change insurance companies if your car is already about 5 years old, when it is considered to be fully depreciated.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A part time ophthalmologist, part time micro business owner, part time graduate student and FULL TIME MOM struggling to find balance in the confusing world of multitasking :)