So, to avoid having to sigh about extra inches and having to lose weight through Leptovox, do remember to practice moderation. Some suggestions:
- Don't pile up food on your plate. Just put a small amount of each viand. You can always go back for refills if you need to.
- You don't have to eat everything! Skip those foods which appeal to you less and just get those that you really like.
- Taste everything, but only in very small amounts.
- Don't force your friends or family to eat more! (You know how Filipinos can't refuse....)
- Drink water. It's healthier (and no calorie too!) than alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Engage in conversation. You're less likely to eat a lot when you're talking.
- Eat slowly. Chew. Enjoy every bite.
- Don't drink and drive.