Here's my top 5 non-material wishes: (in no particular order)
- No more natural calamities like Ondoy or Pepeng or the earthquakes in Indonesia, where the toll on human life and property are on a magnitude higher than we ever expected. We are so helpless when nature wreaks its fury.
- The people behind the killings in Maguindanao be held responsible. And please, no more similar killings.
- A stress free home. Nobody getting major illnesses, no major quarrels. Just your regular, everyday family life. Just like now.
- My kids be as happy as they seem to be right now.
- World peace. (very beauty pageanty, noh?)
- A house of our own
- A new car
- A vacation, away from all the stresses, all expenses paid (this counts, right?)
- More money!!
- Hmmmm, more money?????
Now if you're wondering why I'm listing down my top 5 wishes, it's because of a challenge question posted by nomnomclub. I MIGHT just win a limited editionStarbucks USB drive if I'm lucky. You can join too, by clicking on this link.