Lifeline Rescue has a 24/7 emergency hotline. It's 16-911. I believe non-members can avail of their services but prices can get pretty steep. They have a annual membership which costs php1000 (individual) or php3000 (family or household), which is good for Metro Manila and adjacent areas. If there are family members who are prone to such emergencies, having a membership would be something to consider.
These are the services included in the membership, as lifted from their website:
- 24/7 Medical Advisory through Lifeline's dedicated emergency hotline 16-911 or alternative numbers: +63(2) 839-2520 up to 2530.
- Free use of the ambulance during emergencies.
- Free use of lifesaving equipment and supplies during emergencies (excluding cervical collars).
- Full endorsement to the hospital.
- 20% Discount on inter-facility transfers (non-emergency patient transport).
- 20% Discount on air medical evacuation and airlift services.
- 15% Discount on home care services.
- Multi-awarded, world class emergency medical service by way of none (9) fully-equipped ambulances (emergency rooms on wheels), lifesaving equipment (including jaws of life), trunk radio communications and trained personnel.
- Hundreds of doctors on call.
- High quality yet very reasonably priced out-patient medical care through our clinics in Alabang and Makati.
- Partnerships with diagnostic and dental services to provide a full range of procedures.